PRENATAL & POSTNATAL FITNESS CERTIFICATION
Helping Moms Find Strength in Motherhood®
Motherhood is a transformative journey filled with joy, challenges, and the need for incredible strength. Since 2001, FIT4MOM has been the leader of prenatal and postnatal fitness, supporting moms nationwide through our network of franchise owners and dedicated instructors. To further support our mission of helping all moms find their Strength in Motherhood®, we are thrilled to announce our first-ever certification course available to all fitness professionals: FIT4MOM’s Prenatal & Postnatal Fitness Certification.
Let's empower moms to find their Strength in Motherhood® and unlock their full potential for everyday life as a new parent. Motherhood is an extraordinary experience; with FIT4MOM, you can make it even more empowering for your clients.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This brand new FIT4MOM course is designed to empower fitness professionals to connect with moms at every age and stage of motherhood. With nearly 4,000,000 births per year, it's crucial to equip fitness professionals with the knowledge and tools required to guide moms on their unique fitness journeys. Our comprehensive course breaks down the science behind training the changing female mind and body, providing a deep dive into prenatal and postnatal fitness education.
With the FIT4MOM Prenatal & Postpartum Fitness Certification, you'll gain a profound understanding of the physical and mental changes that occur during pregnancy and postpartum. This course covers everything from exercise guidelines per trimester to the importance of pelvic floor health for pregnant and postpartum women. We'll provide you with the expertise needed to customize workouts for the individual needs of your clients and support them across various movement styles, training sessions, fitness classes, and more.
BECOME AN EXPERT
- Learn how pregnancy affects the female body and mind during each trimester.
- Discover how exercise can assist in relieving discomforts during pregnancy and provide physical and mental strength for birth preparations.
- Experience multiple exercise variations and modifications designed specifically for prenatal and postnatal clients.
- Learn how to effectively cue and communicate with women to foster a healthier relationship with exercise while dispelling common myths surrounding appropriate movements for mothers.
- Understand how to develop safe, effective, and fun exercise programs that meet each client's physiological and psychological needs.
BENEFITS BEYOND FITNESS
Whether you are an experienced fitness professional or just getting started, we can help you channel your passion to help moms get moving!
- You will help raise healthy moms so that they can raise healthy children in a healthy world.
- You will do more than teach fitness—you’ll inspire health and happiness, and create a community for moms.
- You will help us achieve our mission: to empower all moms to find Strength in Motherhood.
Once you complete your training, you will receive your certification and can start teaching or training whenever and whenever you'd like! By becoming certified...
- You'll emerge with newfound confidence in your ability to make a positive impact on moms' lives.
- You'll possess the skills to guide them through safe and effective workouts.
- You'll instill strength, resilience, and a sense of accomplishment within your clients.
FIT4MOM has empowered me to make a larger impact in my community. Not only have I been able to connect with other moms, but I have really learned what strength in motherhood feels like. The education, courses, and resources are top-notch. I have never felt so supported by an educational fitness company.
— Jennifer L.
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE TRAINING
This online certification course can be completed anytime and anywhere. And the beauty of having it online? You can learn at your own pace, go back when you need a refresh, and have the information as a reference guide.
STEP 3: JOIN OUR NETWORK
Upon successful completion, you will be equipped with the knowledge to lead a quality class that meets the fitness needs of the modern mama. Our extensive Instructor Network resources are available to you through our quarterly membership.
MEET OUR EXPERT CONTRIBUTORS
Founder of Birth Queen
Fitness Speaker & Author
Executive Director of Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance
Executive Director of Postpartum Peace of Mind
Director of Client/Community Relations for Postpartum Peace of Mind
STRENGTH IN MOTHERHOOD
Let's empower moms to find their Strength in Motherhood® and unlock their full potential for everyday life as a new parent. Motherhood is an extraordinary experience and with FIT4MOM, you can make it even more empowering for your clients.