The Information We Collect
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Your zip code to search for FIT4MOM® franchisee locations;
- Your first name, last name and email address to sign up for a first free class;
- Your email address to subscribe to our FIT4MOM® blog and/or newsletter;
- Any information you voluntarily provide using the comment feature on the FIT4MOM® blog;
- Any information you voluntarily provide using the voice message feature on the FIT4MOM® podcast;
- Your contact information to contact us through the Site regarding franchisee opportunities, including your first name, last name, email address, phone number, country, zip code and how you heard about us;
- Payment information such as your credit card information to process transactions you initiate on the Site;
- Your transaction history relating to the use of our products and services;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site and for us to credit your account for various online transactions;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
You may be required to register to create an account to use certain features of our Site, such as to purchase FIT4MOM® plans and passes. During account creation, you may be required to provide certain information such as:
- Your email address;
- Your first and last name;
- Your phone number;
- Your mailing address;
- Your birthday;
- An emergency contact name and phone number;
- Information about your child(ren), including name(s) and birthday(s);
- Information about any injuries or health concerns; and
- Information about how you found us.
When purchasing products or services from us, you may be able to designate your purchase as a gift. If you choose to do so and want the gift to be directly sent to the recipient, we may collect certain personal information about the recipient such as his or her name, address and phone number.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we never knowingly collect or maintain information on our website from any person we actually know is under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
The Way We Use and Share Information
We collect information about you in order to provide you with our services and products. We also collect information that is necessary for the System to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Processing transactions you initiate through the Site;
- Shipping products you purchase through the Site;
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding our products or services;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Site or use of the System to allow us to provide better service;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional products and services to offer;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the System that you have initiated;
- Using content from social media platforms where you discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products;
- Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers; and
For credit card purchases, we utilize a third party vendor to process your credit card payment and by processing transactions through the Site, you must share your information with the third party vendor. The information you share with third party vendors to process credit card information will be collected and managed as described by the vendor’s privacy policies.
We may provide user information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our System, development of online products and services or customer service or new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users. We may share this information with any franchisees, subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or as otherwise required by law.
Links to Third Party Sites
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, HubSpot or Facebook Ads, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display Stroller Strides advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with Stroller Strides products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings or following the ad link in Facebook Ads.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Stroller Strides, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Stroller Strides transfers or sells the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
The Way We Protect Information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access, Correct or Limit Your Information
- You can confirm or update your personal information by sending us a request that credibly states the basis for your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or by emailing us at email@example.com;
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the System; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Site.