The Ultimate Gift Guide for Father's Day
FIT4MOM x Jess Kilbane
With Father’s Day right around the corner — it’s on June 19 this year — we’ve rounded up the best gifts for all types of dads! Finding a great gift for the special dad in your life is no easy feat, especially if you want to deliver something unique that won't just collect dust in a drawer somewhere (been there, done that). Whether yours is a hot sauce connoisseur or an avid golfer, the outdoorsy type, or a music buff, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect present for dad below.
Ready, Set, Shop! Most of these gifts can be found on Amazon (hello Prime shipping), but a few are found elsewhere for those who like to shop around.
1. For the dad who likes to stay active and explore the great outdoors, the BOB Alterrain Pro is the perfect addition to his gear. The Alterrain Pro can unfold with just one hand, plus it has reflective rims and an all-weather canopy (100% waterproof, windproof, and rated UPF 50+).
2. Allbirds have a cult-like following and we can see why! These wool runners are soft, naturally thermoregulating, and machine washable. They also can be easily dressed up or dressed down, which means dad will look put together with minimal effort. Winning!
3. The Philips Norelco Shaver 7100 can be used wet or dry and has over 2,000 5 Star Reviews on Amazon. It has intelligent Smart Hair sensors and Motion Control sensors, making this shaver a must-have for the dad who likes personalization and precision.
4. Is he constantly perfecting his playlist? Does he know all the latest jams or does he rock out to the classics? Either way, he'll love this JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Speaker! It wirelessly connects up to 2 smartphones, has up to 20 hours of playtime, and has nearly 40,000 5 Star Reviews on Amazon.
5. A cooler is a pretty standard Father's Day gift, but the latest release from our friends at YETI is pretty epic. The main upgrade includes a strip of ultra-strong magnets for closure vs. the older model's hard-to-use zipper. The Hopper M20 soft cooler is a comfortable backpack that allows dad to explore (or chill by the pool) with ease!
6. Okay this tee releases June 9th, but we're including it because it's SO GOOD! Available on shop.fit4mom.com, this unisex tee is super soft and perfect for anyone in your life who wants to rep FIT4MOM. Perfect for family Stroller Strides classes or heading to a community fun run!
7. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones are one of those "you get what you pay for" items (though, at the time of publishing, they're currently 20% off!). They're noise-canceling, connect via Bluetooth, and even have Alexa Voice Control capabilities.
8. For the dad that prefers a more sentimental gift, this custom photo art from Minted is surely the way to his heart! You can choose the size, whether you want it framed or unframed, and the color-scheme, which ensures you will get the perfect present to meet dad's tastes.
9. He can practice his putt anywhere with this Indoor Golf Putting Green! Available on Amazon and totally portable, this golf mat can go in the living room, the garage, or even the office!
10. Treat dad to something that he can lounge around in that is a departure from the 15-year-old college tee and ripped sweatpants. This Parachute Waffle Lounge Set has a vintage look and feel but can easily take him from watching a football game on the couch to running errands in style.
11. Does he enjoy being in the kitchen? This Williams Sonoma exclusive Hot Sauce Making Kit will let him get creative AND produce something he can use time and time again. Imagine the envy at the backyard BBQs when dad busts out his own homemade hot sauce!
12. For the dad who loves action and wants a high-quality way to record, the GoPro Hero 10 is unmatched! Touted as the most powerful, yet easy-to-use GoPro, he can shoot 5K video or take stunning action photos without missing a beat. Plus, it's currently on sale for $349 (from $549), so there's a win for everyone!
13. The YETI 24 oz Rambler Mug is perfect for coffee in the morning or a cold beer in the evening. It's durable, BPA-free, and comes in 11 colors. If this 24 oz is too big, it also comes in 14 oz and 10 oz versions.
14. Keep dad connected *and* stylish with an Apple Watch. The Series 7 is Apple's most durable watch yet and is totally customizable, from the metal to the band to the face. With apps like a tip calculator, world clock, weather (including sunrise/sunset/moon phases), and a sleep tracker, dad will surely find this accessory useful.
15. The Complete Routine from MANTL is perfect for the dad who likes to take care of himself, but doesn't like to put a lot of effort into researching which products to use. It includes a thoughtfully formulated regimen of Face and Scalp products to cleanse, moisturize, and protect his skin. Each box includes a cleanser, age defense moisturizer, daily SPF lotion, and no shine sheets... plus, it won a 2020 Men's Health Grooming award (if he's into that sorta thing)!