Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
We LOVE Spaghetti Squash for so many reasons, it is a good healthy carb option, easy to cook and DELIGHTFUL. Our favorite recipe was adapted from the Domestic Superhero. So, give her blog some love and check out her amazing recipe here!
- 1 spaghetti squash cut in half, seeds removed
- Chosen Foods or organic Non-stick spray of choice
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets (<< frozen totally fine)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Italian season or use a mix of oregano, basil, thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
For full instructions click here!
(Image and Recipe from Domestic Superhero)