Makes 16 pieces
· 1 sleeve of polenta (a sleeve is 18 ounces)
· 4 fresh tomatoes
· 2 cups arugula
· 1 can cannellini beans
· 2 teaspoons fresh chopped garlic
· juice of ½ a lemon
· A drizzle of olive oil (optional)
· Himalayan pink salt and ground black pepper to taste
· Miso Balsamic Dressing (see separate recipe)
note: You can also make your own polenta instead of buying it premade. I measure the arugula loosely packed.
Preheat oven to 400. Slice polenta into ¼ inch rounds, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until they begin to get golden brown and crispy.
Wash tomatoes, arugula, and beans. Chop tomatoes and slice arugula into fine shreds. Make Miso Balsamic Dressing.
Place all ingredients except for Miso Balsamic Dressing into a large bowl and combine well.
Once polenta is done and cool, top it with the bruschetta mix and drizzle Miso Balsamic Dressing over the top. Serve immediately.