Each month in 2014, we going to focus on a word that shares our WHY. This month, that word is TRANSFORM. It is our goal at FIT4MOM to help moms transform their lives. Yes, we know that many of you hope to transform your bodies (and we will help with that too). But, we really hope to transform your life.
We hope to bring you inspiration, tools and resources to feel more confident, live healthy and more purposeful in your days. Here are 5 tips to TRANSFORM your life in 2014.
1) Create a Vision - Create a vision board of what you want your life to look like, feel like. Set some SMART goals to help you achieve that vision.
2) Change Your Perception - You can't control the stimulus, but you can control your response. This year, try a new more positive response to a situation. When you simply change your lens of a situation, you can see a new possibility.
3) Accept Imperfection - Be who you are, not a script of who others think you should be. Embrace the stretch marks, your quirks and the unique things that make you YOU! As Oscar Wilde said, be who you are as everyone else is already taken.
4) Grow - Our children learn something new every day. When was the last time you learned something new, tried something new? Read books, listen to podcasts, go take a class. Fill your brain with new ideas and new possibilities.
5) Get Comfortable With Uncomfortable - Get out of your comfort zone! Really, do it! Work out harder, workout more. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. If it doesn't scare you a little, it's not big enough. I'm not saying to jump out of a plane. Just take a step more than you did before. Do something each day that will make you proud.
This year, join us for a true life TRANSFORMATION!