Email and Digital Marketing Specialist
- San Diego, CA
- We are hiring a data-oriented Email and Digital Marketing Specialist to work at FIT4MOM, the nation’s leading prenatal and postpartum fitness company. You will be responsible for developing the email marketing strategy for FIT4MOMHQ and its 300 franchise owners, and to develop email automations and digital sales funnels to nurture leads and convert to clients based on stage of motherhood. In addition, this specialist will identify and execute opportunities to improve our company’s digital marketing systems and process. Your focus will be on working with the Senior Director of Marketing and Communications to develop a holistic digital marketing strategy to drive leads to digital and in-person fitness programs. You will also maintain the FIT4MOM HQ website and franchisee microsites and implement site enhancements and SEO strategy, in addition to assisting in the implementation of a paid digital advertising and search strategy.
- *Must reside in San Diego/Orange County region*
- Create innovative digital marketing campaigns to promote FIT4MOM’s newest digital products and programs and position FIT4MOM as a leader in the prenatal and postpartum fitness space.
- Constructing email campaigns and nurture sequences, including drip campaigns and automations, to move customers through the sales funnel and track the journey from lead to conversion.
- Assist in design and copy writing of email templates for 300 franchisees across the country.
- Assist in creation of web pages and dynamic content development on FIT4MOM.com, using a CMS system.
- Development and implementation of SEO strategy on FIT4MOM HQ website and franchise websites.
- Create lead magnets and implement online lead gen strategy across web platforms
- Manage content and optimization strategy across all digital platforms including website, email, CRM, Shopify store, On Demand website and app and all franchise websites
- Assist in development and execution of a digital marketing strategy to support new digital on demand platform and App and seasonal ecommerce product launches.
- Create and manage sales funnels for new all product and class offerings.
- Optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments and measure and track results.
- Assist Director of Marketing in the development of paid social media ad campaigns and sales funnels on Facebook and Instagram; including creation of landing pages.
- Assist in development of and retargeting campaigns to drive new client acquisition
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and determine KPIs based on click-thru rates, traffic and conversions.
- Manage both on-page and off-page SEO for FIT4MOM’s new digital content and web properties
- Measure digital marketing results and ensure proper data tracking across all channels.
- A/B test landing pages and lead generation forms to optimize for conversions.
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic to company website, ecommerce site and digital fitness programs.
- Assist Director of Marketing in the development of PPC campaigns, metrics tracking and optimization.
- Utilize the full potential of Google Analytics to derive and implement meaningful actions, tracking key metrics and KPIs.
- Managing and reporting of KPIs and campaign metrics.
- Assist in selection of an SMS tool and integration.
- Must live in San Diego or Orange County region
- BA/BS, ideally in marketing, communications or website development
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing field managing content management systems, websites and email marketing systems
- Experience with setting KPIs and implementing digital advertising campaigns, paid search and SEO strategies
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social platform advertising and more
Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Zapier, Google Adwords, Mail Chimp or Emma Email Platforms, YouTube, Vimeo and Shopify, Pipedrive or other CRM tools, SMS software and content management systems
- You live for data; love digging into metrics and measuring progress and results is your middle name
- KPIs are your love language
- You have previous digital marketing experience, preferably in the fitness and franchise industry!
- You have a strong understanding of the digital / social landscape and related platforms
- You exert a calmness under pressure and have an ability to achieve tight deadlines
- You love creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- Excellent time management skills
- You have proven competency in managing a varied workload
- You love technology, and perhaps even have experience working on marketing for a fitness or franchise company!
- You have a passion for fitness and motherhood
- Outdated systems and systems challenges don’t scare you.
- You are an innate problem solver with the ability to find your way over, under or around obstacles through creative solutions
- You embody the FIT4MOM values of love, inclusivity, positivity, authenticity, inspiration and ripple.