Digital Marketing Manager
- San Diego, CA
- We are hiring a data-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to work at FIT4MOM, the nation’s leading prenatal and postpartum fitness company. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s digital marketing systems and strategy. Your focus will be on working with the Senior Director of Marketing and Communications to develop a holistic digital marketing strategy to drive leads to digital and in-person fitness programs and convert to sales. You will also create and implement an SEO strategy across website and social platforms, create an email marketing framework and develop + automate sales funnels to acquire, nurture and convert leads to sales and assist in the implementation of a paid digital advertising and search strategy. *Must reside in San Diego/Orange County region*
- Manage content and optimization strategy across all digital platforms including website, email, CRM, eCommerce store, On Demand website and app and all franchise websites
- Assist in development and execution of a digital marketing strategy to support new digital on demand platform and App and seasonal ecommerce product launches
- Build successful digital marketing campaigns to promote FIT4MOM’s newest digital products and programs and position FIT4MOM as a leader in the prenatal and postpartum fitness space
- Create website content and design web pages and landing pages
- Write website copy that is optimized for SEO
- Create and manage sales funnels for new digital product and class offerings
- Set up email campaigns, including drip campaigns and automations, to move customers through the sales funnel and track the journey from lead to conversion.
- Optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments and measure and track results
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and determine KPIs based on click-thru rates, traffic and conversions.
- Manage both on-page and off-page SEO for FIT4MOM’s new digital content and web properties
- Measure paid marketing results and ensure proper data tracking across all channels
- A/B test landing pages and lead generation forms to optimize for conversions
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic to company website, ecommerce site and digital fitness programs
- Assist Director of Marketing in the development of paid social media ads and retargeting campaigns to drive new client acquisition
- Assist Director of Marketing in the development of PPC campaigns, metrics tracking and optimization
- Utilize the full potential of Google Analytics to derive and implement meaningful actions, tracking key metrics and KPIs
- Managing and reporting of KPIs and campaign metrics
- Assist in selection of an SMS tool and integration
- Must live in San Diego or Orange County region
- BA/BS, ideally in marketing, communications or computer science
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing field managing content management systems, websites and email marketing systems
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns, paid search and SEO strategies
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social platform advertising and more
Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Zapier, Google Adwords, Mail Chimp or Emma Email Platforms, YouTube, Vimeo and Shopify, Pipedrive or other CRM tools, SMS software and content management systems
- You live for data; love digging into metrics and measuring progress and results is your middle name
- KPIs are your love language
- You have previous digital marketing experience, preferably in the fitness and franchise industry!
- You have a strong understanding of the digital / social industry and related platforms
- You exert a calmness under pressure and have an ability to achieve tight deadlines
- You love creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- Excellent time management skills
- You have proven competency in managing a varied workload
- You love technology, and perhaps even have experience working on marketing for a fitness or franchise company!
- You have a passion for fitness and motherhood
- Outdated systems and systems challenges don’t scare you.
- You are an innate problem solver with the ability to find your way over, under or around obstacles through creative solutions
- You embody the FIT4MOM values of love, inclusivity, positivity, authenticity, inspiration and ripple.