TREAT YOSELF (WELL MAMA): We all deserve a good treat now and then, and this Grain Free Peach Blueberry Crumble recipe is perfect as a dessert or even for breakfast. And bonus, your babes will like it, too.
Make This: Grain Free Peach Blueberry Crumble
Grain Free Blueberry Peach Cobbler
If you can buy frozen veggies or fruit, guess what, you are capable of making this recipe!
- 1 1/2 bags of organic frozenpeaches or 6 peaches sliced
- 1 bag of organic frozen blueberriesor 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 bag of organic frozen raspberries or 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Juice of 1 lemon (if you don’t like tartness omit lemon)
- 1 tablespoon of organic vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts (or pecans or cashews)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey melted
Step 1 – Allow frozen fruit to thaw for a bit so it’s workable maybe 20 minutes at room temp
Step 2 – Mix the berries and peaches with the lemon juice and vanilla
Step 3 – Put fruit mixture in a greased (We used coconut oil) 9 x 12 casserole pan
Step 4 – Melt your honey and coconut oil and mix with remaining dry ingredients.
Step 5 – Crumble the topping on top of your fruit mixture (I like to use my hands here to get it nice and even)
Step 6 – Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until the fruit is a bubbling!
Step 7 – Try not to eat the entire pan in one sitting…
We leave you with this thought:
Life is just too short for us all to be a hybrid of Betty Crocker and Jillian Michaels, so work smarter not harder with your health and well being, and never turn down a piece of dark chocolate or grain free crumble, ever.