- 2 tablespoons Justin’s Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 tsp. curry powder
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 16 oz. fresh wild sea bass or your favorite wild caught white fish
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, washed with Eat Cleaner
1. In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
2. Preheat grill or skillet on medium high heat.
3. Spray non-stick cooking spray on the grill grate or skillet. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until fish is cooked through; repeat with asparagus
4. Top with peanut sauce and serve.
The original post pubilshed here .
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!