By submitting information to us, you agree to the following confidentiality agreement:
3. Accounts and Registrations.
4. Ownership of Intellectual Property.
The contents of this Site, including all software, text, characters, images, videos, photographs, designs, illustrations, audio and video files, artwork, graphics, databases, logos, proprietary information, and copyrightable or otherwise legally protective elements of the Site, and all trademarks, service marks, and trade names ( collectively the “Materials”) are the property of Stroller Strides and/or its subsidiaries, licensors, affiliates, assigns, or other respective owners. The Materials are protected under copyright law and the copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of the Materials or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 5 below, is strictly prohibited.
5. Limited License; Permitted Uses.
6. Postings. Portions of this Site may permit you and other users to submit, distribute, transmit, upload, post or exchange opinions, ideas, information, messages, drawings, emails, photographs, profiles, video and audio files, text, images, or other materials or information onto the Site (“Postings”) which may be accessible and viewable by the public . You are solely responsible for your Postings. You may not post, submit, upload or otherwise transmit any graphics, text, messages, photographs, images, audio or video files, artwork or other content or information onto the Site that: (1) contains a virus or other harmful component or otherwise interferes with, impairs or damages the Site and any individual’s or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site; (2) infringes or violates the right of any individual or entity including, without limitation, any right of privacy, any copyri ght, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, or any contractual rights; (3) is abusive, offensive, hateful, racist, disruptive, antisocial, defamatory, threatening, violent, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornogra phic, slanderous or otherwise harmful; (4) constitutes hate speech. You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid s chemes,” or any other form of solicitation. We do not claim ownership to your Postings; however, you grant us a non - exclusive, sublicensable, irrevocable and royalty-free worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privac y and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, transmit, print, publish, publicly display, exhibit, distribute, redistribute, copy, index, comment on, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon, publicly perform, make available and otherwise exploit such Postings, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the FIT4MOM and on third-party sites and platforms such as Facebook, YouTube an d Twitter), in any number of copies and without limit as to time, manner and frequency of use, without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity. Stroller Strides possesses the right to change, use, delete, exploit and distribute the Posting in any manner and at our sole discretion. We shall not be required to pay you or any person or entity any form of compensation for our exploitation, distribution or otherwise use of your Posting or any ideas, concepts, or other informa tion or content in the Posting. Any and all Postings shall become the property of Stroller Strides and you authorize Stroller Strides to use the Posting in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any media in any manner without any compensation to you or any person or entity. You represent and warrant that your Posting conforms to these terms and that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions, wi thout the need for payment to any other person or entity, to use and exploit, and to authorize us to use and exploit, your Posting in all manners contemplated by these terms. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective employees and officers, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against us by any third party arising out of or in connection with our use and exploitation of your Posting. You also agree not to enforce any moral rights, ancillary rights or similar rights in or to the Posting against us or our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and agree to procure the same agreement not to enforce from others who may possess such rights. Stroller Strides reserves the right to monitor, endorse, edit or screen any Postings. Postings do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Stroller Strides. You acknowledge, understand and agree that Stroller Strides shall neither assume nor has any responsibility or liability for any Postings or for any claims, damages, injury or losses resulting from the Postings, their use and/or appearance on the Site.
7. Links to Other Websites.
8. Errors, Corrections and Changes.
Stroller Strides does not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, a ccurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time.
9. Copyrights and Copyright Agents.
Stroller Strides respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, (“DMCA”) 17 U.S.C. § 512: (a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (d) Your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address; (e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, his/her/its agent, or the law; and (f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows: Michelle Seymour – email@example.com
THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE OR BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL, PROFESSIONAL, MEDICAL OR OTHER HEALTH CARE ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT AND MAY NOT BE USED FOR ANY SUCH PURPOSES. YOUR USE, ACCESS, OR BROWSING OF THIS SITE IS PERFORMED AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS FROM, IN OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stroller Strides, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any activity related to use of the site (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
12. Limitation of Liability.
YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE THAT STROLLER STRIDES AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS FOR INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN STROLLER STRIDES AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREIN WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF STROLLER STRIDES AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE, SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 AND THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST STROLLER STRIDES AND ANY OF OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES.
13. Applicable Law, Venue and Jurisdiction.
You agree that, by accessing and using this site, you and we are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") to the other party. A Notice to Stroller Strides should be addressed to: Notice of Dispute, Stroller Strides, LLC., 1850 Diamond Street, Ste. 102, San Marcos, CA 92078 (“Notice Address”). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). If you and we do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received by us, you or Stroller Strides may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Stroller Strides or you prior to selection of an arbitrator shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or Stroller Strides is entitled. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, the "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association (the "AAA"), as modified by these Terms and Condition s, and will be administered by the AAA.
We welcome your feedback and comments regarding our products and services. However, we cannot accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials, and we ask that you not submit any creative ideas, suggestions or materials of any kind to us. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by Stroller Strides's or its affiliates' professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Accordingly, we ask that you not send us any original creative materials of any kind, including show designs, photographs, drawings or original artwork. If you send us creative ideas, suggestions or materials of any kind despite our request not to do so (an “unsolicited submission”), you acknowledge and agree that we may treat the unsolicited submission to be non-confidential and non-proprietary in each instance and in all respects. From time to time, we may solicit creative ideas, suggestions or materials from users of our site or blog. If you at any time send, provide us with or post creative ideas, suggestions or any other materials in response to our request (each, a "requested submission" and together with unsolicited submissions, "submissions"), you acknowledge and agree that we may treat the requested submission as non -confidential and non-proprietary in each instance and in all respects. You agree that we have no obligation of confidence to you with respect to any submission and we shall not be liable to you in any way for any use or disclosure of any submission. We may use any submission without restriction for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast or posting, and you hereby irrevocably waive, release and give up any claim that any use of such submission violates any of your rights including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights or right to credit for the material or ideas. You hereby irrevocably grant to us the right, but not the obligation, to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, license, perform, post, sell, translate, incorporate, create derivative works from, distribute and otherwise use the submission in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, without according you any compensation or credit. By submitting a submission to us, you represent that such submission is original to you and does not conflict with, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third parties including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights and rights of publicity and/or privacy. All submissions made by you shall be the sole property of Stroller Strides and will not be acknowledged or returned. You agree and understand that we are not obligated to use any submission you make and you have no right to compel such use. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with us is not a confidential, fiduciary or other special relationship, and that your decision to make a submission does not place us in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to your submission. You understand and acknowledge that we have broad access to ideas, products designs and other materials related to our business, and that new ideas, products, designs and other materials are constantly submitted to us or being developed by our own employees. Many submissions that we receive or ideas, products, designs and materials that are independently developed by us may be competitive with, similar or identical to your submission. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of our use of any such similar or identical submission or independently developed ideas, products, designs or materials. You acknowledge that, with respect to any claim you may have relating to or arising out of our actual or alleged exploitation or use of any submission you make, the damage, if any, caused thereby will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle you to injunctive or other equitable relief or to in anyway enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of any production based on or allegedly based on your submission, and your rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in a n action at law.
16. GENERAL LEGAL PROVISIONS
These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or Stroller Strides. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions as they apply to you at any time by ceasing to use the Web site. Stroller Strides may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time immediately and without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website, for any reason in its sole discretion; however, the provisions in these Terms and Conditions that re late to intellectual property, indemnification, disclaimer, limitation of liability, and choice of law shall survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable portion shall be modified in accordance with the applicable law with a provision that most closely reflects the intention of the original provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Stroller Strides to insist upon or enforce strict performance by you of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. We may provide notice to you relating to the Website and/or these Terms and Conditions by sending an e -mail to your last known e -mail address, and any such notice shall be deemed given and received on the day it is sent. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notices given to you in electronic form or otherwise shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to t he same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You agree that any cause of action that you may desire to bring arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions and/or the Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arises. You may not use the Website or export the Content in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access the Website from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.