At least once a week, I cut up a ton of different vegetables and roast them. Roasted vegetables are so much tastier than other cooking methods (in my opinion). Roasting brings out the flavor! I make a ton of them and then throw them in everything from sauces to pasta, side dishes to rice. I roast everything from Brussels sprouts to onions, broccoli, tomatoes and carrots.
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2. Chop your variety of vegetables in to similar size pieces. You can roast whole vegetables like carrots. Just realize that they will take much longer!
3. Lightly drizzle in olive oil, salt and pepper. I like Himalayan sea salt. You can also add red pepper flakes, garlic or other seasoning.
4. Mix up in a bowl to make sure they are evenly coated.
5. Put on a nonstick baking sheet and arrange evenly.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes. Flip them over and add another 5 minutes. Carrots and potatoes tend to take a little big longer. You can either start them earlier or keep them in longer.
7. Serve! They are done!
Roasted veggies are definitely Body Back approved! Enjoy!