- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned or gluten-free oats
- 1 scoop Vega All-in-One Vanilla Chai Nutritional Shake (tons of micronutrients plus dairy, gluten and soy-free, no sugar added)
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons organic stevia (liquid or powder)
- 1 cup unsweetened canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Toppings To Roll ‘Truffles’ In:
- Crushed walnuts
- Slivered almonds
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Unsweetened rice crisps
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate small bowl, combine pumpkin, stevia extract (if liquid – if powder or granulated, add to dry ingredients) and pure vanilla extract. Add to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until well incorporated.
- Freeze mixture for about 30 minutes. Roll into 1 1/2″ balls, and press into desired toppings to create an even coated like in the picture above. Freeze extras in an air-tight container for grab-and-go snacks, clean desserts and pre/post workouts.
Makes about 16-20 ‘truffles’
For more gluten-free meals, visit EatCleaner.