By now, we hope you have heard about our "That Mom" Twitter Party, where we are bringing together some of the top mom food ambassadors to help you raise healthy kids!
But many of you have said, "I don't even have an account on Twitter" or "How do I join a Twitter party?" So, I thought I would share with you how very easy it is.
To create an account on the web:
- Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
- Enter your full name, phone number, and a password.
- Click Sign up for Twitter.
- In order to verify your phone number, we will send you an SMS text message with a code. Enter the verification code in the box provided. Learn more about having a phone number associated with your account here.
- Once you've clicked Sign up for Twitter, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter) — type your own or choose one they've suggested.
- Double-check your name, phone number, password, and username.
- Click Create my account.You may be asked to complete a Captcha to let them know that you're human.
That's it! Now, let's get to the party.
What is a Twitter Party? It's also called a Tweet Chat or a Twitter Chat. It's when people come together at a specific time around a specific topic or hashtag.
That Hashtag # is the key to joining the party. We are #ThatMom.
You can attend the party simply through twitter by searching #ThatMom or you can use a special site that makes it much easier to follow the quick moving conversations. These are all free.
What can you do at a Twitter Party? You can ask questions. You can retweet. MAKE SURE TO USE THE #THAT MOM HASHTAG SO IT'S SEEN IN THE PARTY! That's it! No one can see you, so you can be in your pajamas with a glass of wine and no one will know any better. The conversations move very quickly so be ready! It's a lot of fun and there will be great prizes from our partners at Happy Family , Orgain , Coco Libre Organic Coconut Water and Thrive Market. And it's open invite! So please do share with your friends! See you tonight!